In this section of the site you will find instructions on how to use and access the more important sections of our website.
New Features for 2013
In 2013 we have given the portal a bit of a make over to look more like our main site and added lots of new features such as:
- Access Quotations online.
- VAT Liable customers can see VAT amounts for documents without opening PDF documents.
- Search function has been substantially improved.
- Performance has been hugely improved for customers with large account histories.
- Added access to Technical Specifications.
- Added Outstanding Order Summary.
- Print quick summary of order, invoice etc without having to open PDF attachment.
- Improved summary page now gives you access to PDF documents.
- If you have your own reference numbers for items we sell to you (catalogue numbers) these will be shown in place of our own internal reference numbers.
Our Customer Services Portal allows you to view details of your:
- Credit Notes
You can track your orders if we have used a trackable service for your delivery, contact us about any aspect of your account and access product specifications for the items you have ordered.
Our Products section allows you to view our products, get detailed specification datasheets (where available) and request samples.
If you have any problems with the site please fill out our contact form.