You have no items in your basket.
Fit For Purpose
We strive to ensure our products are “fit for purpose”. To achieve this we work closely with our customers to ensure the ribbon or trim that we supply is suitable for its intended use.
In order to help us find out more about the end use of the product being purchased, we may ask you some questions, such as:
- What is the product substrate that the ribbon or trim is being attached to or comes into contact with?
- What is the colour and finish of this product?
- Under what conditions will it be used, e.g. will the product be exposed to extreme hot or cold temperatures?
- Does the item have to be weight-bearing etc.?
- If you are printing the ribbon, what type of technique are you using?
These questions will be asked at the initial stage of quoting and sampling and the answers given help us to provide the most suitable product and then supply any relevant technical information.
As part of this effort within the company, we continually monitor and test our products to ensure they perform within the specification set out in their data sheets and where appropriate products are independently tested to take into account customer expectations.
This concept of “fit for purpose” is a core part of our business strategy and we have invested heavily in making specification data easily available to our customers via our website and our customer portal as part of the process of designing and creating new products.